In keeping with the vision of the College. The L.T.K. College Publication Cell established with a view to promoting creativity and original writing among the faculty members and students as well as and thus creating an environment conduced with a creative activity.
The Publication Cell Committee shall be known as L.T.K. College Publication Cell.
- It shall be responsible for all publications published on behalf of the College.
- It shall publish at least one book having academic interest with ISBN every year.
- It shall have a different fund to meet the expenditure of its publication and the income generated through marketing of its publications shall be deposite in its fund.
- The fund shall be exclusive utilized for publication work only.
- It shall select a suitable press keeping in view the need to keep down costs without compromising printing quality.
- To publish at least two books in its academic session.
- The Publication cell is constituted for a tenure of one year at the end of which a new cell is formed preferably at the beginning of the year.
Initially the fund for the publication cell account is created from teacher members and an account in the cell is opened at Assam Gramin Vikash Bank, Bahpati Branch. Later on the amount collected through sale of published books is deposited in the account to be spent exclusively in subsequant publications.
· Chairman : - Dr. Bubul Kr. Saikia, Principal
· Convenor : - Dr. Bhaskarjit Borah
· Members : - Mrs. Jully Gohain Neog
Mrs. Lichamoni Boruah Gogoi
Mr. Mrinmoy Kakoti
Mr. Prabhat Saikia
Dr. Binita Saharia
Dr. Randeep Borah
Mr. Pranjal Das
Mr. Chiranjiv Chowlek
This cell published the following books:
- Bhasha Sahitya Sanskritir Jilingani: Edited by Bhaskarjit Borah, 2015.
- Status of Women in North-East India: Problems & Concerns: Edited by Dr. Swapna Dutta, 2016.
- King Lear: Translated by Baharul Islam, August, 2016.
- Asomiya Bhasha Sahityar Chinton by Professor Dipti Phukan Patgiri, 2018.
- Dr. Upen Rabha Hakasamor Boktitatoy: edited by Dr. Bhaskarjit Borah & Sangeeta Rajkhowa, 2018.
- Xatapushpa: A Collection of Poem: edited by Lichamoni Boruah Gogoi, 2018.
- Xofol Jiwanar Abhimukhi: Dr. Mukunda Rajbogshi, 2018.
- Bigyan Sanskriti: Dr. Mukunda Rajbongshi, 2018.
- Boichitramoi Orchid: Jully Gohain Neog & Dr. Amorjyoti Gogoi, 2018.
- Space Weather & Climate Change Drivers (North-East India Perspective): Saradi Borah & Binita Pathak, 2019.
- Prabandha Parikrama: Mina Phukan Hazarika, 2019.
- Prasphutita Naari: Edited by Dr. Ishmi Rekha Handique Konwar, 2020.
- Bivawan: Dr. Bonti Gogoi Howborah, 2022.
- Surjyastwar Henguli Akash: Dr. Bonti Gogoi Howborah, 2022.
- Healthy Life: Dr. Debajit Dutta, 2022.