Minor Research Programme for the session 2015-16 :
1. Entrepreneurship Development through self Help Group : A Case Study in Lakhimpur District Of Assam-Dr. Swapna Dutta, Associate Professor, Dept. of Home Science.
2. Reproductive strategy of crossocheilus lafius ( Ham.) - Sri Diganta Gogoi, Asst. Professor, Dept. Of Zoology
3. Political Empowerment of Women in Lakhimpur District with special reference to Telahi Development Block-Sri Prafulla Nath, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Political Science.
4. Seasonal distribution of trace metals in ground water of Lakhimpur District, Assam, India with special reference to Arsenic - Marami Gohain, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Chemistry.
5. The buying behaviour of women consumer in different socio-economic status of Assam with special reference to urban areas of Tezpur subdivision of Sonitpur district. - Mrs. Dipali Das, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Home Science.
ON GOING RESEARCH PROJECT :
1. Some aspects of Fuzzy Soft Set Intuitionistic Fuzzy Soft Set Theoretic approach to decision making Project No: F.No.41- 772/2012(SR) - Dr. Bubul Kumar Saikia (MAJOR)
2. Entrepreneurship Development of Women through SHGs - Dr. Swapna Dutta (MINOR)
3. Reproductive strategy of Crossocheillus Latius from the Subansiri River - Mr. Diganta Gogoi (MINOR)
4. Seasonal Distribution of trace metals in ground water of Lakhimpur District of Assam - Marami Gohain (MINOR)
5. The Buying Behaviour of women Consumer in Different Socio- Economic of Assam - Dr. Deepali Das (MINOR)
6. Morphology of Tai Aiton Language: A Descriptive Analysis - Dr. Bhaskarjit Borah (MINOR)
7. Political Empowerment of Women in Lakhimpur District with Special Reference to Telahi Development Block - Praffulla Nath (MINOR)
8. A study of Orchid Diversity of Lakhimpur District of Assam and their Conservation and Ethno botanical Importance - Jully Gohain Neog